BEN BENNETT HATCHBEAUTY, CO-FOUNDER + CHIEF CREATIVE OFFICER Named as one ofthe most influential people in beauty by Women’s Wear Daily (2015), Ben Bennett istheCo-Founder of HATCHBEAUTY, the award-winning agency turned brand incubator, credited for creating some ofthe most exciting beauty brands and strategies in the shifting retail landscape.
In2010, after a successful career consulting with brands and retailers, Bennett co-founded HATCHBEAUTY, a first-of-its-kind beauty brand incubator. HATHCBEAUTY isthe only vertically integrated branding and product development agency and wholly owned manufacturer inthe United States. Bennett’s clients include a diverse roster of global beauty brands in every channel of distribution from prestige to mass, digital and direct-to-consumer brands, CPG companies, and several ofthe world’s leading retailers.
Bennett credits his early career as a trend forecaster in the fashion industry asthe secret to his success and the reason so many retailers seek out HATCHBEAUTY for its expertise in beauty strategies. DzI’m a retailer at heart. My mission is always to develop highly compelling and highly commercial concepts and offer them tothe consumer at her shopping destination of choice. We think we know how and where she wants to shop next,dz states Bennett.
Bennett is known for his ability to anticipate and set trends. His work is described asDzhighly inspired,dzDzboldly influential,dz and Dztotally infectious.dz He has created successful and lucrative concepts for some ofthe most visible brands onthe market. His creative influence is consistently responsible for generating over $1 billion in retail sales annually.
He graduated from Ohio University with a B.A. in Visual and Organizational Communication.
Notable Clients And Initiatives: (not all can be shared for confidentiality reasons)
* Agency clients include Bath and Body Works, Limited Brands, Gap Brands, St. John, Lancer Skincare, Goldfaden MD, Serious Skincare
* CVS - Creating of concept, formula development and supply for Nuance Salma Hayek
* Costco - Beauty’s Most Wanted Initiative, development of brands with Orlando Pita, Kristofer Buckle, Jenna Hipp, Amy Nadine
* Bliss - Development of Bliss Color Cosmetics
* Dollar Shave Club - Branding and development of Grooming Range
* ESalon - Branding and development of Haircare Range
* Brand Clients sold at Sephora, Ulta, Bergdorf Goodman, Barneys, QVC, HSN, etc.