The 2018 BeautyID Awards enrollment deadline has been extended through April 16, 2018. Entries are being accepted from designers, suppliers, agencies and brand manufacturers from small and large companies, anywhere in the world.
Products that are eligible have or will be introduced for retail either domestically or internationally from March 31, 2017 – April 1, 2018.
Entry Categories Include:
FORMULA INNOVATION: COSMETIC CONTRACT MANUFACTURING
PACKAGE INNOVATION: COLOR (NAIL / MAKEUP) [PRESTIGE / MASS]
PACKAGE INNOVATION: FRAGRANCE [PRESTIGE / MASS]
PACKAGE INNOVATION: HAIR [PROFESSIONAL | PRESTIGE]
PACKAGE INNOVATION: PERSONAL CARE [PRESTIGE / MASS]
PACKAGE INNOVATION: SKIN [MASS]
PACKAGE INNOVATION: SKIN [PROFESSIONAL | PRESTIGE]
PACKAGE INNOVATION: SUSTAINABILITY
The Judging Committee will base their judging on the following criteria:
- Design Concept
- Creative use of new materials, components, dispensers and decorating processes
- Technical Competency
- Effective Brand Messaging and shelf or display impact
The BeautyID AWARDS are granted based on the merits of the package, rather than the market strength of the company.
To submit your innovative package or formulation, you will need to:
- Register online (click here)
- Submit application details, product and packaging information
- Upload up to two product images (min. 3x5 and 300 dpi) and one video (no longer than 2-minutes in mov, mov, mp3, mp4, mpg video file)
- Pay $125 submission fee per entry
Register is now closed